Friday, November 25, 2011

Are you allowed to feed the squirrels in central park new york?

I think I read somewhere there was a law against feeding them but not sure now.Are you allowed to feed the squirrels in central park new york?
I don't think there's any law against feeding them but, even if there is, no one, including the police, pays any attention to it, so, go for it, it's fun!





Some of the squirrels will even come right up to you to take a peanut out of your hand, but, be careful, squirrels are actually a little far-sighted, which means that their vision isn't so good right up close, and every once in a while they can grab your finger instead of the nut you're holding out!





I know this because it's happened to me... no harm to either me or the squirrel, we both just got a good scare!





Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage all about squirrels...

No comments:

Post a Comment