Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you do if you're driving down the road and a squirrel runs out in front of you?

swirve and slam on my breaks


i would feel horrible even if i hit a little squirrell


im a definite animal loverWhat do you do if you're driving down the road and a squirrel runs out in front of you?
Probably spin out of control, as a reflex.What do you do if you're driving down the road and a squirrel runs out in front of you?
put the foot down!
Let off the gas hit your horn gently steer tword curb. no sudden stops no sudden jerk of wheel. the curb could be as much as 7+ inches lower than pavement, this could cause accident if you try to come back on road at high speed. You are worth more than a sqirel if it run out and all you have time for is to let off gas thats all you can do.
Depends on how thick the traffic iz....
I speed up, honk at it and try to scare the crap out of it. It's cruel, but it's funny to me.
hit da brake if there's no car so i dont run da poor squirrel ova
throw my hands in front of my eyes and scream like a little girl
I once watched a squirrel fall out of a tree when I was driving past a local park. poor squirrel think he lost his balance.
Just keep going. Accident happen by tying to swerve around small animals in the road. Unless it's bigger then a small dog, just keep going.
run it over. I don't want to get into an accident.
Swirve out of the way!!
i'd be a dead 23 year old on the side of the road. knowing me i would swive and land in a ditch, just so the squirrel could live. the squirrel will be like the geico commercial and give each other high fives!!!!!
startle him so he drops his nuts.
Drive over it like on that add, so that it goes under the car and drops its nuts.


Hahahaha.
I try my hardest to squish the rodent
See if you can get it with both the front


and rear tires.








Getting it airborne is pretty funny too.
Road Kill Stew yall
Slow down or stop so it can get across.
get out of the car and run to get it then hug it and tell the squirel i always wanted it lol im weird
accelerate ..glancing blow ...


stuff him


add to squirrel army ...
If you're not being careful while driving, you should feel bad about the creature. Even though it's considered a rodent, It does still have a LIFE like us. Who wanted to take their lives in just one snap?





But, if the rodent is not being careful, and your always paying attention to the road... Well, I don't know, It's still the same, the squirrel has life, and that life is just ONE.





I'm so sorry.
I would take a nanosecond to think if I can brake, if not check side mirrors if i can swerve, if not then i try to center him and hope that he ducks and doesn't go under my wheels.





Hopefully he'll survive. ^_^
slam on my breaks or swerve....you have to be careful cause they freak out, spin and run the other way. Poor squirrels...
Brake and swirve if necessary.





I am sure they would do the same for me if they were the ones driving.
try to avoid hitting it


probably swerving into oncoming traffic
My father always told me to continue on but, I have swerved lots of times!!
Stop the car and think 'Oh cute! I wonder if it works for Geico?'
I hope and pray that I don't run over it! Swerving out of the way is dangerous and it can harm you and others, but if you just keep driving, at worst you will just kill the squirrel.
Well I'd drive out of my way and try my best not to get in an accident as much as possible and to not hurt or harm it in anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment