Friday, November 25, 2011

Does anyone know of anything I can put in my flower pots outside that will get rid of squirrels?

I go outside every morning and they've broken off more limbs on my flowers.Does anyone know of anything I can put in my flower pots outside that will get rid of squirrels?
The best thing to do is give them something else to go after. I have noticed that squirrels want to be sneaky and trouble makers. Put out some old apples, corn cobs, avacados and whatever else they would enjoy. You can just put them around in random places or get creative and make them work for it. You can also get some dogs. I know the squirrels in our yard stay out of our dogs reach, which leaves the lower avacados for us and they get all the high ones. This also is great fun for the dogs to torment the squirrels.Does anyone know of anything I can put in my flower pots outside that will get rid of squirrels?
Well, squirrels aren't nocturnal, so more than likely you're dealing with racoons or something, not squirrels. I used some stuff called Shake Away to get rid of raccoons in my yard, and it pretty much worked on most critters. It's got garlic and coyote musk in it and makes raccoons and other animals scared of it. I bought it at a hardware store, I'm pretty sure they sell it all over. Matter of fact, I just googled it and found it on the internet. I'll put the link under the source.
I found this - Shake Away. See here: http://www.critter-repellent.com/squirre鈥?/a>
The ONE AND ONLY WAY to take care of your problem is with trapping and removal of the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment