Friday, November 25, 2011

When was the occasion you gave the time of day to a squirrel ?

How do you think that makes them feel ?When was the occasion you gave the time of day to a squirrel ?
General Sparky is a squirrel that gets saluted by airmen at Keesler AB. People also feed him cheezits and pizza. He even got invited inside to watch tv with some of the airmen at least once.When was the occasion you gave the time of day to a squirrel ?
I used to feed one with a spoonful of peanut butter.Really Happy
I do every morning, well I feed them lettuce anyway.


We have lots of squirrels, here at the beach...
my son loves squirrels. he got 2 books about them from the library
I love squirrels, they are manic. !! Someone was looking for you earlier, i said that you were in make up.
i have a bunch of squirrels in my room, mother is always on my case about them, saying that i shouldnt hug the ones with the foam around their mouth, but what does she know...
well, George,





I have 2 that come to my pool and drink. even if i am poutside sitting. they l;ook at me like ';where are my crackers'; i go get crackers and they come get them. I love squirrels!
Yesterday, he was going nuts because his watch stopped..he felt kinda squirrely..
A few weeks ago, he was running late to a acorn burying. Nice little fellow.... seemed nervous though
Funny you should bring that up...I just talked to Rocky yesterday and he seemed to be ok with it, but...





he did say he was late for something. Had to be there at 5, but it was already 4, and you know, with rushhour traffic, seemed real nervous.
They have a warm fuzzy sensation on the inside.
There never has been such an occasion.
I can't remember the last time a squirrel ASKED me for the time of day. That makes ME feel neglected.
I love your hair!!
i dont like squirrel
I see that the drugs are finally kicking in
I saw him sitting beside the road begging for nuts, I tossed him a cashew, I think it made him feel weak in the eyes of the other squirrels, I told him to buck up, and go forage in the woods for feed. I think he may have been a little more positive at the end of our encounter.
I feed our squirrels out in our yard, especially in the summer mornings I feed them by hand and they sit with me while I have my morning coffee. I think they are more then happy in the winter months when food is harder to find. You can tell they are well fed they are getting fat.
earlier today and scared due to me enjoying my dog chasing it in the park.
I threw pecans at them to munch on. They were frolicking in my backyard. I think they felt special!





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment