Friday, November 25, 2011

Where do the insects and squirrels go when it turns cold?

where are the bee's and fly's and squirrels, they were just outside my door weeks ago. I know they hibernate but where? It's not like a big bus come and pick them all up. so are they in my backyard? if you don't can you give me a website that tells me.Where do the insects and squirrels go when it turns cold?
Most insects die, some go dormant and if you put an open jar of peanut butter out in your yard once a week, you will see plenty of squirrels. Squirrels huddle up together for warmth and live on stored hidden nuts. They are not as active so they can conserve energy, unless there is an easy source of calories available. Some move into attics and mooch off your warmth.Where do the insects and squirrels go when it turns cold?
well funny you should ask about squirrels. I have them in my garage setting of my adt alarm. I have to bypass that zone just so the police don't come. I have to find out where they are comming in from!
The squirrels have nests in the trees. At night they curl up in a little ball to stay warm. during the day the come out and feed. I put out corn and I have 5 of them feeding in my back yard every day.





Coach
insect spend the winter under bark leaves squirrles are around year round when its real nasty out they will hole up for aday or so and the come out to find food
They go to Florida
squirrels stay in their nest in the trees. They will come out for food. Bugs - most die off, but other go dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment