Friday, November 25, 2011

Is that a suggestion for keep Squirrels away Please help?

In the last week I have had two screens of windows bitten into by squirrels, is there a home remedy that can deter them from attempting to enter my apartment. I've been using ammonia, by spraying it on the window and screen. My OLD neighbors thing these rodent are pets and feed them how can i get them to stay away from my windowIs that a suggestion for keep Squirrels away Please help?
This is strange, twice in a week. They obviously want something you have inside of that window. I'll skip the large nut joke. Try to determine what they want, and remove it from their view. Rig a pile of tin cans to fall if they come back. The noise will scare them, and condition them to stay away. Get a device that emits high frequency sounds, that people can not hear, but drives rodents nuts. Don't feed them.Is that a suggestion for keep Squirrels away Please help?
There are ultrasonic devices available to keep pesky rodents


away. They emit a very high pitched, high frequency tone, undetected by human ears. They're available at any home center (Home Depot, Menards, Lowes etc..) They're small, compact, easily mounted almost anywhere and fairly inexpensive. You could also try placing mothballs around your


window, if YOU can stand the smell. My Mom used to put jars of water in her flower beds to keep rabbits away. They'd see their own reflection, magnified, and get scared away.
I shoot squirrels with bb guns. Then leave a dead one or two lying around the area I don't want them to be in. The other squirrels see the dead one and get the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment