Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aveyond 2 - How do I get the birdseed from the militant squirrels?

I can see the birdseed in the militant squirrels' cave, but I can't figure out how to get it so I can use it with the bird cage to catch the nightingale for the Empress. I did try giving the squirrels the statuette of Lionel to see if they would give me the birdseed, but they just gave me firesticks. And I thought maybe I could put them to sleep with their own sleeping dust and get the birdseed that way, but I can't do anything with it, either, yet. So, any ideas how to get the birdseed, and what is the sleeping dust for?Aveyond 2 - How do I get the birdseed from the militant squirrels?
You must first trigger the corn thief side quest in order to get the birdseed this is how you do that. you have to go back to Brumwich and tell the woman in one of the houses that the squirrels are stealing their corn. Then the next time you go to the squirrels hideout, there are some villagers in there and I think that's when you can pick up the bird seed.lol keep forgetting things, you need the sleeping dust is to get into dream world. guess you haven't rescued the priestess in Mt Orion. shes in the giants cave but that's all the help i`m going to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment