Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can a marksman singshot kill a squirrel?

knock out or down ,,dont get bitCan a marksman singshot kill a squirrel?
i shot a red squirrel with mine and the thing prolly died of lead poisoning before i shot it for the 15th time. i shot it right in the mouth and the pellet stuck in its lip, you got to make sure you hit it in the right place and you got to be pretty close!Can a marksman singshot kill a squirrel?
easily, i have done it many times, just use the smaller shot from the store, or do what i did and use small rocks. they get better penetration than the bigger shot. make sure you pull back the sling as far as you can though, or it wont every time.
Yes. Slingshots are a legal means of taking squirrels in my state, and they are very effective. I know a guy who's killed deer with a slingshot. I can't even pull his slingshot back, and he uses ammo the size of pinballs, but it gets the job done.
I hit one in the spine a few years back, and broke its back.I bet if you hit it in the head,you could kill it.
How close are you? If you were close, and hit it in the head, I would say youd Stun it, but if it is high-velocity, I would say Maybe.





Some squirrels are fat, ya know.
theres only one way to find out....
yes it can
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment