Saturday, July 31, 2010

If your religion was a squirrel what kind of squirrel would it be?

One of those flying ones. Is a sugar glider one? I would also want it white with a ninja costume.If your religion was a squirrel what kind of squirrel would it be?
RockyIf your religion was a squirrel what kind of squirrel would it be?
A bad squirrel, of course.
I don't have a religion so I choose this Squirrel.


http://www.livescience.com/animals/07122鈥?/a>





(I'm just trying to live my life %26amp; not getting bitten by self-righteous Christians).





Of course I'm immune to their scare tactics, but still i find their self-righteous talk annoying.
when i was little, my friend and i made up a religion worshipping the squirrel goddess, zarmie whose magic number was 42. it was said that she would come and take all the boys away to do hard work.





... kids....
An edible one
Slappy Squirrel (From Animaniacs)
A mutant one, with big glowing purple (it is also gay) eyes and false teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment