Saturday, July 31, 2010

Squirrel hill, pittsburgh garbage pick up?

HI,


I just moved into a house in squirrel hill. Although I already know the number phone to call to find out when collection date is, the environmental office is closed and I would like to find out as soon as possible what day refuse and garbage pick up is for squirrel hill near Wilkins and Wightman Street. Thanks.Squirrel hill, pittsburgh garbage pick up?
Did you just throw out a red shoe? Sorry, wrong answer.


Sounds like a perfect time to meet a new neighbor. Just ask a neighbor that is coming or going, if you do not want to knock on someone's door.Squirrel hill, pittsburgh garbage pick up?
I understand your problem. But...don't they have an Internet address?


Are you talking about Squirrel Hill, Porter, Clarion, Pennsylvania, US?
';Sunday, Munday, Thursday, Wednesday...


Leave the guns, take the Cannoli!';





`
I'll be there when I get there,now run along!

No comments:

Post a Comment