Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I keep squirrels off my pumpkins for halloween, but still have them eat it after?

I hate squirrels eating my pumpkins before Halloween, but after is fine and I dont want to waste a good pumpkin...How can I keep squirrels off my pumpkins for halloween, but still have them eat it after?
At home supply stores such as Orchard or HomeDepot, you can buy sheets of wire screen that you can cage around the pumpkin. Depending on the size you choose, the pumpkin will be easily visible through the wire, and it will be protected from the ravenous squirrels. Once you are ready for the squirrels to eat the pumpkins, simply remove the wire cage and save it for next year.How can I keep squirrels off my pumpkins for halloween, but still have them eat it after?
you know we have the same promblem! I forgot what magazine it was but it said to use hot sauce or windex on the pumpkins, and they will stay off of them! I hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment