Saturday, July 31, 2010

What can I do about the hole in my roof until I can get it fixed. Squirrels + birds are getting in my attic?

If I temporarily seal off the hole, I don't want the animals to get trapped in and go down to the house. How can I get the little critters out of there?What can I do about the hole in my roof until I can get it fixed. Squirrels + birds are getting in my attic?
Plastic sheeting. Better still call a roof man. Even if you got to barter.What can I do about the hole in my roof until I can get it fixed. Squirrels + birds are getting in my attic?
you need to stuff the hole with those metal sponges. just pull them apart, and fill the hole with that material. the little critters hate the texture of it, and wont even try to weasel their way in. very humane, and very effective.


good luck! :)
make some noise in the attic and they will leave ,if not play rap no normal person or animal can stand it then block the hole with a rag soaked in bleach I watched them and one whiff of the rag and they were gone.
Try putting dog hair in the opening. Most critters avoid dogs (and the smell of them from the hair). Also, try to make a one way trap door out of mesh or other material and secure it over the hole.
Animal control services may be able to recommend a way to get them out, but plug the hole as suggested already
well to stop them from goin in there you can put a board on the hole mean while and to get them out you shouldnt really try because they might attack you.

No comments:

Post a Comment