Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do i keep the squirrels from eating my pumpkin?

Every time i carve my pumpkin the squirrels eat it i hate that is there away to keep them away from the pumpkin i try hot sauce last year but that didn't workHow do i keep the squirrels from eating my pumpkin?
I use to go to a hardware store or a craft store and purchase a clear finishing spray and would spray all of my pumpkins with that,it really works!How do i keep the squirrels from eating my pumpkin?
Do give them some store-bought feed . I think u can find at a professional pet store, they will advice the surely right feed. If u rich. When the squirrels are full , there u are. I think the more delicious one than your pumpkin will work certainly.Remember dont hurt them cuz they r cute. :)
smear vaseline on the cut edges..it will hopefully tatse nasty enough and also will preserve the pumpkin longer....





if you let the pumkin ferment and they eat it they'll get drunk!!! theres a youtube vid that shows that i think....
try a gun unless your in city limits then try a blowgun then you can eat them because they are quite good.


if you want less lethal then get some stun darts for the blow gun or some traps
piss in a cup and spill it around the pumpkins!!!! my mom would put raid to keep away bugs and even raccoons stayed away =]
spear hand sanitizer on it
Simple: Kick the squirrel in his nuts.
shoot them??
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment