Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do I stop squirrels from killing everything in my yard??

They are pesky little critters. The only way I've found is to feed them. I know it sounds crazy but when I put up a couple of squirrel feeders they left everything else alone. Try it. :)How do I stop squirrels from killing everything in my yard??
BB gunHow do I stop squirrels from killing everything in my yard??
My father-in-law uses a BB gun. It works really, really well.
Arm the chipmunks
Shot them. Get your


Red Ryder out.
I find it strange that squirrels are killing everything in your yard since squirrels are nut eaters or seed eaters only. On rare occasion will they go for bulbs like tulips, crocus or hyacinths. Chipmunks would be more the culprits for that. maybe if you were mor discriptive as to what is being distroyed it would be easier to answer this question.
KILL THE SQUIRRELS!!!!


THEY'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A CUTE RAT WITH A BUSHY TAIL.


KILL 'EM ALL!!!
Get a cat or a dog





Billee
BB Gun and good aim.





Trapping seems more humane but they are territorial buggers and will make every effort to return ';home'; and probably get hit by a car anyhow.
I wish I knew the answer...:)
Buy a dog or just borrow one, it'll kill the S**T outta a squirrel in a NEW YORK MINUTE and take it's TEXAS TIME DOIN IT!
The only way is to kill or get a have-a-hart trap.When you move them take them a long way I take about 8 miles. Do not let them go near farm etc as in some places there are laws against it. I find a nice big woods and let them go. I have hunting dogs and cats and they usually don't work. If you live in country and they are gray squirrels shoot and eat. I hear that in the south red squirrels are good also. In the north the red squirrels are scavengers. If you are in a area where you can shoot.Use at least a 22. They have a tough skin
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment