Saturday, July 31, 2010

Would it be wrong to make Squirrel Cage wear a Luke Perry mask when he comes over to my trailer tonight?

hahahahahahaha Yeah sure, if that's what it takes to get invited to your trailer home, sho nuff, count me in.Would it be wrong to make Squirrel Cage wear a Luke Perry mask when he comes over to my trailer tonight?
Good to see you have realized the real Luke Perry is in love with me and no one can steal him.Would it be wrong to make Squirrel Cage wear a Luke Perry mask when he comes over to my trailer tonight?
no it would not .....but we would like to see the pic.....well maybe not
How come I wasn't invited? %26lt;hurt look on face%26gt;
The real Squirrel Cage has a nice looking face and he's a lot taller than Luke Perry so I would say no, leave well enough alone.
Hell no I think that would be hot!
I say go for it I like role play. Love, honey
Luke Perry? Can't you do better than a Luke Perry mask? Squirrel's cute just the way he is. So there!! : }
Well its an idea... but look sweetie.. you got his big busy tail coming out of his pants.. u'd know it was him in a heart beat. Cant disguise a squirrel.. He would have his dang nuts in his hands also.
Yes, he's much better looking and cooler than Luke Perry. Not that I've noticed or anything.
yep....unless it results in something hilarious!!!
90210 in the hizouse! I mean the trailer park.
Hey...whatever floats your (or his) boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment