Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is the God Shaped Hole about the right size for a squirrel?

As long as you aren't a fat squirrelIs the God Shaped Hole about the right size for a squirrel?
Nope, but a squirrel could easily slip in. It's a pretty big hole.Is the God Shaped Hole about the right size for a squirrel?
Not sure.
I am just a little 10lb Maltese dog and I tried to get in But it's too small.. Good luck!
Am I the only one with the courage to ask what the God Shaped Hole is? Since you capitalize it, I am assuming you mean something specific. Is this another one of those things in the mass media that I missed because I don't have a TV or pay attention to the news?
Just how big a squirrel are we talkin' here?
Hmmm. Sure maybe even a cow.
You're going to have to leave your nuts behind if you want to fit.
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment