Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do any of u guys eat squirrel, rabbit, deer, raccoon, or snake?

me and 2 co-workers were talking about this at work 2day...1 of my co-workers eat all of the above...me and the other lady were sick 2 our stomach...what do u think....Do any of u guys eat squirrel, rabbit, deer, raccoon, or snake?
We were pretty poor when our children were younger and I was in nursing school, so we did eat deer meat. It's not bad mixed in a lasagna. You would never know it. But, squirrel, 'possum, raccoon or rabbit... NEVER!Do any of u guys eat squirrel, rabbit, deer, raccoon, or snake?
I don't eat meat.


I'm not a vegetarian or anything, I just hate the taste of meat.


( I don't like the fact they hurt animals either, I'm a member of peta, but I was just state that I dont eat it because it taste nasty)
I've tried rabbit and it was a bit strong for my taste but not inedible, I've had venison often and is quite tasty if marinated or cooked with spices,had rattlesnake once on a dare and have never had squirrel or raccoon.
i've tried deer before...not bad, but elk is better, haven't tried the others, buffalo is good too, then again i usually stick to chicken and angus beef LOL





what's so gross about it?? LOL
I eat deer (venison) pretty often. I have ate the others from time to time and believe it or not, rattlesnake is pretty good.
The closest I have ever gotten to eating anything like that is any seafood in the ocean and yes that includes shark.
thats nasty eww i understand deer but raccoon ans squirrel and snake ewww
i had deer before
I love deer meat and thats it.


I pass on the others..
I had venison 20 yrs ago. I would love to try all of them
I've tried them all, but I eat deer alot.
im not a redneck so nope....ive eaten deer tho

No comments:

Post a Comment