Saturday, July 31, 2010

I dont see any squirrels out?

I live in northwest ohio, USA and im having a hard time finding a squirrel.





Its may 24th, obviously, and i would think they would be all over by now...





I put out some peanuts in my yard about 5 hours ago and still nothing. I havent seen a single one all day! I have lots of trees in my yard and in my neighborhood, does anyone have a clue whats going on?





are they out yet?I dont see any squirrels out?
same here in washington state. normally they are all over, sorry, wish i knew tooI dont see any squirrels out?
We live in SE Ohio and they have been out and about here, all winter. I see them on our deck all of the time. Right now, they are probably eating other things. Like the seeds off of Maple Trees. I see them eating those. Plus the little buggers are probably in the nest raising lots of babies right now.
Its hard to find jack rabbits and alot of other animal in S. Cal. because of the fires, also wweird temp. changes. The Wilderess Society suggest making animal shelters since it gets harder and harder for our wildlife to survive.
Well we used to have the red squirrels in England, but the Grey squirrels killed them off, Now I hear there is a Black squirell that will kill off the greys, this must be coming from government labs surely.
They are in Mississippi robbing my bird feeder daily. I have 6 or 7 at a time.
They are out in full force here in South Dakota!
their populations are dying out
all over in long island new york

No comments:

Post a Comment