Saturday, July 31, 2010

My squirrel is always eating nuts, is it gay?

IDK what to do with it.My squirrel is always eating nuts, is it gay?
I didn't know you objected...or I would have stopped...My squirrel is always eating nuts, is it gay?
Are you asking if your squirrel is ';gay'; or '';gray?';





I think you have to eat more than nuts to be ';gay.'; I don't think the ';gay'; guy who declares, ';I only eat nuts'; would have too many takers.
You shouldn't have a squirrel. They are a wild animal. Let it outside.





But, no, unless he is boning other male squirrels, then he's probably straight since most squirrels eat nuts and if they were all gay, there'd be no squirrels.
what do you expect from a squirrel!? What do you expect it to eat? Go and make itself some pancakes? Lol for petes sake it's a squirrel it's supposed to eat nuts...
Squirrels eat nuts :P





Haha





Let it go !! Squirrels are wild





Plus, i dont think you can get homosexual animals ...
whatever happens, accept it for who it is, love him unconditionally, he was born that way.
Offer him an alternative... find him a sweet sexy lady. You never know perhaps he can proof you otherwise and get some babies!
OMG you have a pet squirrel thats soo cool and its gay thats def a plus ahh you are so lucky... I kinda want a ferret hmmm :-/
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
your joke is funny but i think you shouldn't post it on Y!A because it can offend people!?
Not at all it is perfectly normal
Dude Most Squirrels eat NUTS!





by the way very funny!
Ouch, lets hope he didnt crack them.
would you be able to accept that your squirrel is gay?





: p
no i think that's what its supposed to do
uumm... are u high? dude stop doing drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment