Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did the police have probable cause to pull me over just because I purposely swerved to hit a squirrel?

The cops pulled me over after he saw me do this. Should I contest my ticket?Did the police have probable cause to pull me over just because I purposely swerved to hit a squirrel?
they should have ticketed the squirrel for failure to yield right of way.Did the police have probable cause to pull me over just because I purposely swerved to hit a squirrel?
They were right.





By all means contest it but the court is very likely to give a heavier sentence than your ticket!





Try taking driving lessons as you sound as though you do not understand why what you did is wrong!
I don't think they should have if there was no oncoming traffic. I guess maybe they are not fond of squirrels.
Yes they have cause. Not only were you abusing animals, but you swerved which is a danger to yourself and others.
Hmm.. yeah, sounds like inattentive driving... ';any driver whose negligent inattention or driving error causes a collision with a fixed object, animal or other roadway user'; yup, that's you alright.. except yours was intentional.


Better look in your rear view mirror a lot more because I have a feeling a PETA van is coming up behind you FAST!
the squirrel really didn't have anything to do with it. He pulled you over for ';unsafe movement';. You can try and fight it, but you will lose.
What a pathetic thing to do. However, I did actually once get pulled over because I swerved to AVOID a deer. The cop was a bit of a jerk, but eventually I talked my way out of a ticket.
no they should have pulled the squirrel over!!
wait...did u swerve to avoid the squirrell, or to hit it? because if you swerved to hit it, that would be just morbid and evil. what did that squirrel ever do to you? Poor thing probly went into cardiac arrest!! but if that was aa typo and you swerved to avoid it, you are a very good person and that cop is evil and morbid!!
you should contest you were trying to do somthing good
you're a douche
Yes, you committed animal abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment