Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What were the names of the two ultra polite squirrels in early cartoons?

They were always saying ';after you.'; ';No, after you'; things like that family get togethers bring out the best questions. Thanks for any help.What were the names of the two ultra polite squirrels in early cartoons?
CHIP N DALE-What were the names of the two ultra polite squirrels in early cartoons?
Oh, I'm quite sorry sir, but you undubitably must be thinking of the Goofy Gophers.

Report Abuse



Mac and Tosh, the Goofy Gophers.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goofy_Gophers

Report Abuse



I know exactly what you're talking about, but no it's not Chip and Dale---I don't know that they had names, did they?
I believe you may be thinking of Chip and Dale? They're the only ones I can think of at the moment - lol. But, Chip and Dale are chipmunks - not squirrels.
Chip and Dale.....otherwise....Simone, Theodore and Alvin!!!!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment