Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's in hazelnuts that make squirrels go completely bonkers?

I feed the squirrels in my area walnuts and various other nuts and they act ok but when I give them hazelnuts they go crazy and get very agressive towards each other and even agressive towards me if I don't keep giving them the hazelnuts. What is going on? Is there something in the nuts that cause this change of behavior?What's in hazelnuts that make squirrels go completely bonkers?
Im sorry to tell you that I have NO idea as to the anser to your question but I DO thinkits interesting %26amp; might have to perform some field tests on my own neighborhood squirrels....thanks for giving me a new idea to try to test %26amp; figure out...lolWhat's in hazelnuts that make squirrels go completely bonkers?
they are yummier can i have one too?
Hi Andy, They just want to get to the meat inside. I think hazelnuts have a difference smell than any other nut. Like they say, DO YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT... hehe... A Friend





Clowmy

No comments:

Post a Comment