Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Squirrel poll: Which do you like better?

The boring brown ones, grey ones, black ones or the white Sqwerl.Squirrel poll: Which do you like better?
i like them all... it's a veritable squirrel orgy in my tree...





edit: *flirts with Fired my guardian Angel...*Squirrel poll: Which do you like better?
A cool squirrel is a cool squirrel, regardless of color! :-)





I like squirrels!
I like the black ones and the little red squirrels. They taunt my dog and it's kind of hilarious.
I prefer chipmunks.


In vancouver they had black squirrels. Those fuckers were the size of cats. For reals and stuff.
The white one!!!!





He's my favorite.
*loads rodent gun*
I like yours
I prefer beavers
I mostly Love Scooter. He is a sweet bud.








Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment