Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you suppose a certain number of squirrels are assigned to each yard?

No, you have it backwards. It's one human yard to every six or seven squirrel nests. :)Do you suppose a certain number of squirrels are assigned to each yard?
noDo you suppose a certain number of squirrels are assigned to each yard?
Yes, six.
in different parts of the world there is.


just not where i live. i dont have any


i need trees
Hmmm i believe about 6 or 7. WE have about 7 at our house, we've actaully named them, there here so often.
Absolutely,I used to air-ate my lawn and now the squirrels dig so many hole that they do it for me.
haha, i've got dogs, so i've only got two, who are either brave enough or just too ignorant =D
Not Necessary..when you have a neighbor like me.


I looked at them, and said....gees they look hungry.....


so I threw out all my old bread, etc., to them,


every day......so each day more to come.....


I do have alot of trees in yard.


My neighbor asked me what am I doing??


Feeding these little critters........


Not good he said.....because just wait until they go after


the acorns.....and he was shooting them, because they were


crawling into the bird feeder.


Not that I want them killed......however, I did stop it.....only see one ot two now. My poor neighbors...suppose they moved to


the other homes.
No. Because they are all in my yard. At least they aren't in the attic of the house anymore.
Not officially, but there will only be as many there as the food supply supports. Otherwise, one or some will move on.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment