Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you dropped $100 and a squirrel ran off with it...what would you do?

Wear a squirrel costume and try to ';sweat-talk'; a date with the squirrel and then find my money and ditch the bast***!If you dropped $100 and a squirrel ran off with it...what would you do?
I'll be really pissed, cause it's nearly impossible to catch a squirrel. Especially if it's up in a tree.





I guess I'll have to call my UFO friends from outer space.If you dropped $100 and a squirrel ran off with it...what would you do?
Follow the squirrel while blubbering like a baby in the hopes that it would drop it so I could get it back.
Try to knock out the squirrel by throwing something at it. I know I couldn't run fast enough to catch it.
Grab a ladder, climb up the tree he ran in and choke the little rat
Nice .pic on your prof,id try to lure the squirrel with some cholate almonds
chase the little bugger
Pull out my shotgun and make plans for squirrel and dumplins for supper.
trade it for the nuts and berry's in my lunch
run after it
Wish I had my 100$ back
i would shoot it


thats my dang money

No comments:

Post a Comment