Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think the Squirrels are conspiring against us?

I know they're up to something. They act like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths but i see it in their eyes ;)What do you think the Squirrels are conspiring against us?
They're gonna get us all....


http://bradleysanimalplace.files.wordpre…What do you think the Squirrels are conspiring against us?
They are planning complete world domination and want to bury us all under the oak trees! I think it's because they have been drinking fabric conditioner, eating orange crayons and talking to the herons again Marky! In fact I'm sure of it - I am now too scared to leave the house in case they attack me! HELLLPP!! xxxxxxx
You're right, have you ever noticed that you seldom see baby squirrels, only full grown squirrels ? The babies are sent off to training camp as soon as they can scurry. Squirrel Corps it's called, they are specially trained in using earth to air nut launchers.
hahahahaha, funny but i wonder. in my area the squirrels gang up and follow you around. i hate it when they are on the fence above you or a tree that you have to walk by like they are ready to attack anyone.





but they are great road kill. :)))) Just kidding
What the pub in Duston? The locals do look a bit shifty!
Squirrels are tree rats.


Destructive, and in the case of the gray vermin, should be exterminated.



OMG So I am not crazy!





....





It's so true.. I think when we are sleeping they like gather thier army friends and plot total domination in the future when we least expect it. I knew goerge bush was up to something :o LEAVE CANADA ALONEEEE
They are after the bag of nuts on my counter but I have invested in an attack Jack Russell to protect me from the squirrels.
I know I see em bein' all sneaky and stuff too.. maybe they're planning something - I can see it in their beady little eyes...
They have possessed by aliens.
Four legged or two legged variety?
Yes, they are spying for the Canadians! Why do you think 85% of the Canadian population lives within an hour of the American border! They are out to get us.
they are planning on taking over the world by jumping on us and thrusting their nuts in our mouths until we suffocate.





They are pure evil
Don't bother they're either nuts or out of their tree
Never trust anything with a tail that is longer than its body.
I hate those grey vermin!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I think they are because I think one of them is asking this question.
too many nuts..?






hahaah yea right you wish.
thanks for your asking it doesnt really matter does it...lol??









because we are stealing all of their nuts i guess they just wanna jump us that's all
lol haha this is hilarious... the way the just run across our lawn acting all cute and inncocent. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment