Saturday, August 21, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BITTEN BY A SQUIRREL?

yeah, i've had some pretty kinky girlfriends in the past... err, i mean squirrelfriends...HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BITTEN BY A SQUIRREL?
I wasn't bitten, but when I was a kid, I was riding my bike underneath some low-hanging branches and a squirrel wound up on my head. I raced down the street like the love child of Evel Knievel and Daniel Boone, the squirrel hanging on for dear life. It was a traumatic experience, and one I don't often talk about.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BITTEN BY A SQUIRREL?
no..... But watching someone that did get bitten is so damn hilarious. And over something that could be avoided completely. They say that curiosity kills the cat. Literally
yes, i was bitten by a ground squirrel at the grand canyon when i was a kid... i was feeding him and the little crap bag bit my finger.
Yes. I bit him right back.


The same thing happened with a land shark and a snowman. BOY were they surprised when I bit them right back.


If they don't want to be bitten..well they shouldn't bite. Right?
Yeah, one bit the inside of my mouth when I was eating him for dinner one night.





%26lt;------------------ werewolf ^_^
no, but a squirrel once ran up my mother's leg. she was wearing a skirt.
No.


I have been biten by a musk rat though when I was a kid.
Yes!! Crazy lil guy then stole mah wallet!!
no but i have been bitten by a rat .
no but i saw someone who did...funny as fcuk
not yet. seems like a squirrel fetish going around on y!a lol.
No they always run away =(!
Ive caught a squirrel before but no, I've never been bit.
No I have not.
yes
no way
yes i flung it across the room

No comments:

Post a Comment