Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best way to keep squirrels out of my peach trees?

To keep squirrels away from my birdfeeders, pond, and vegetables, I feed the squirrels. That's right! I installed a squirrel feeder on a pole at the FAR end of my yard and keep it filled with black-oil sunflower seeds. Not a single squirrel has ventured farther into my yard than their feeder in the past 2 years. The feeder doesn't attract more squirrels; it just feeds the ones that were already there when I moved in. This is much cheaper than shotguns, squirrel repellant, or traps.What is the best way to keep squirrels out of my peach trees?
Plant several acorn treesWhat is the best way to keep squirrels out of my peach trees?
you could try get squirrel repellents check out your local Lowe's or hard ware store and i found this site give it a read http://www.critter-repellent.com/squirre鈥?/a>
Short of buying a dog, the best thing to do is to build a squirrel shield out of sheet metal. It kind of looks like a tutu or an apron; you wrap it around the trunk of your tree several feet from the ground ~ the silly things can't crawl over it. I use it both on the trunk and the branch supports.
I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE IT DOEST WORK, but it really does, if you want to get rid of sqruiles you have to do one thing. You got to raise a space unicorn that likes to eat them. You have to feed the unicorn a little bit of squrill in his hay every day. And when he grows up hell be flying all over the place eating those little bastards.





Hope that helps :D
dunno I have that problem with my peartree I go out with the 22 and TRY to shoot them much to the delight of my dog who barks away like she is crazy lol


Did you know that if a dog shakes a sqiurrel that is alive it sounds JUST LIKE a squeeky toy lol


joke there


try maybe one of those motion activated owls!!!
BB gun :)








or try mounting a motion activated sprinkler.
If you look anything like your avatar then just stand by your tree and the squirrels will so distracted by your good looks!!!





HOT STUFFFF rawr!





%26lt;33


HAHAHAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment