Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I once dreamt that a giant squirrel came and took me away, does that make me a nut?

No...just a nature lover!!!I once dreamt that a giant squirrel came and took me away, does that make me a nut?
To see squirrels running around, signifies that you are involved in a loveless or pointless relationship or an unprofitable business project. Squirrels also refers to the act of hoarding. It could either mean that you need to reserve something or it could indicate that you are retaining too much and need to learn to let go.





To dream that you are trying to run over squirrels with a lawn mower, suggests that you are trying to change your beliefs or alter your ideas in order to conform to others. You are seeking some form of acceptance.





To dream that you are feeding a squirrel, denotes comfort through hard work, diligence and prudence.





To see squirrels in a tree, forewarns that you will be faced with an embarrassing situation.





To dream that giant squirrels are trying to take you away means that you are nuts -- yes you are right.I once dreamt that a giant squirrel came and took me away, does that make me a nut?
no it is jus a dream but on the other hand u cud b.....
yes
so what does it mean when you dream you are taking a chit ? ?
LOL... cute.. and funny
lol...
sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't
That's really funny!!! :-)))
yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment