Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There is a hurt baby squirrel in my driveway...?

he seems to be crippled, everytime he goes to walk he falls sideways, and i don't know what to do..i feel so bad for him because he can't really move and he has been sitting out there for hours..is there anything i can do?There is a hurt baby squirrel in my driveway...?
wow why do you even post here the majority of these people are demented morons.. what happened with the squirrelThere is a hurt baby squirrel in my driveway...?
Off the top of my head you could call the local Audubon society. Even though they deal with birds mostly, they could point you in the right direction of an organization that would help. Also--is there a local wildlife refuge near you? Or a zoo? I would think that would be some good places to start.





And I agree with you about it not being funny. Joking about a baby aminal in distress isn't cool at all. It's frikkin' lame. I don't care if this IS p%26amp;s people like that are bottom feeders.
pick him up with thick gloves on, put him in a cardboard box with newspaper, a little thing of water and food. then look up for and call a squirrel/small animal refuge in your region, they do exist
Either take him in and take him to a vet ( I did that with a baby skunk once), or shoot it with a pellet gun or something and put it out of its misery. I know it's sad, but it's better than letting it go.
Take the squirrel to the vets, that's what they're there for! Phone them up first so you know what to do.
Run over it!





I'm just kidding, but really don't ask this sort of stuff in P%26amp;S.





We're vicious, heartless people.





Ask it in Women's Health lol.
Aww, there's really not much you can do. I would say taking it out of the driveway. It will be preyed upon if you just leave it there.
Take it in and see what you can do for him. I mean, I don't know. I would at least try to do something.
my mama has the best recipe for hurt baby animals. wrap animal in foil. use hair dryer to warm it up and bring it back to life. it'll be healthy again!
Don't worry: eventually a neighborhood cat will take care of it.





Just sayin'...
just leave him like that.


you can't do anything.


he can be full of rabies.
Try and save him! Put him in a box and use gloves feed him and take him to a near vet (try finding one near your area, look on phone books or online ) or he will likely die in the next few hours!
Nothing.
Put its out of its misery by stepping on it, and throw it away.
have squirrel pie 2 nite
You could always take it to the vet.
*loads gun*


*nods head*
take it inside and let it die comfortably in a padded shoe box...
Sounds like the supper bell is ringing to me
I'd call pest control,


you don't want to take any chances.
call the aspca maybe.
Aw. Thats so sad.


D:





You could get him to a vet... idk.
Kick him
shoot him and put him out of his misery.


this is a serious answer!
put your vet skills to good use and nurse it back to health
eat em.


they make good bar b que
ITS JUST POSING!


DON'T FALL FOR ITS EVIL, DIRTY TRICKS


on the othere hand, if your feeling a bit cocky, I'd take it into my home and nurse it back to health :)

No comments:

Post a Comment