Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who stole the Squirrel with the Suit & Hat's bag of Peanuts? Was it Paris Hilton? George Bush? Or ->?

Hillary Clinton?Who stole the Squirrel with the Suit %26amp; Hat's bag of Peanuts? Was it Paris Hilton? George Bush? Or -%26gt;?
I'm sorry! It was me. I was hoping you'd follow the scent to my place so I could hold you and pet you and love you. I just think you are so adorable.Who stole the Squirrel with the Suit %26amp; Hat's bag of Peanuts? Was it Paris Hilton? George Bush? Or -%26gt;?
It was me, I confess. I'm trying to lure the squirrel with the suit %26amp; hat over for dinner and a baseball game. Paris tried, but remembered at the last second that she doesn't like Peanuts. George also tried, but forgot he no longer can assemble an army, and had no clue how to go about it on his own. Hillary sent Bill to get them, but Bill stopped at the all you can eat China Buffet instead and missed out on the peanuts.
Hiliary





The other two aren't smart enough to steal anything without getting caught. Paris would be like ';That's hot and that's hotter';. Bush would be like ';Uhh , cool hat mine now and yum peanuts I'm going to make me a sammich.';
Hey it wasn't me, Scooter! But I did see Paris running the opposite direction with a bag of something sticking outta her purse...
Definitely Paris.


She's guilty.
They all had their hand in the bag looking for a freebie.Probably took the bag so they wouldn't leave a paper trail.
Hillary
Peanuts? Jimmy Carter
It was Bush he had a case of the munchies!
It was George...That ******* crackhead...
I thought you guys kept nuts buried around you so that this wouldn't be a problem?
George Bush
If Paris Hilton took your nuts would you really want them back?
';Jimmy Carter'; is the peanut man!
No it was me :]





sorry i was hungry
No, it was Mozart.
hm...I bet it was Bush! lol
i think it was mccain
what the first guy said^^^^^^
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment