Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What, would you say, the squirrel would do?

He would say, ';but bullwinkel, that trick never works';.What, would you say, the squirrel would do?
If 'the squirrel'; is anything like the squirrels living in my trees it would spend hours attempting to get into the bird feeder(The weight activated spinning feeder gives me hours of squirrel flinging entertainment) then steal the dog's food..What, would you say, the squirrel would do?
hide his nuts...
Something bad, no doubt... being the Worst Squirrel Ever and all...
Just a little more and they will kneel before me and thank me, for I am the provider of peanuts and the caretaker of 2 large black walnut trees. Their walnut stained paws and mouths will praise me as a GOD!!! BWAH Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
Throw huge, damn acorns at all the religious and non-religious nutjobs, and hopefully on their heads so it knocks a little sense into those empty spaces.
Looks like you have already been well documented. Enjoy





http://www.scarysquirrel.org/special/mov鈥?/a>
Just about anything, I suspect! The Fuzzy Tail is quite a little trickster.





If I was a man, I'd make the joke about stealing my nuts.
huh?
Curl up in a little ball, cover his eyes with his tail, and go to sleep before he asks too many dumb questions in the middle of the night. ;-)
Gather his nuts and wave his bushy little tail in the air while the dogs attempt to catch him but always end up running into the tree.
He would proudly wave his tail to the other squirrels as an invite to come to his tree for dinner......then perhaps a movie after.
WWSD





It's on my bracelet; it's how I live my life.
Gather his nuts while he may.
the squirrel walked into a bar and asked, *has my dad been in here today?*


the bartender said, *i don't know. what does he look like?*
As all squirrels must: fly through the arbor like a ninja in a bamboo forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment